– More reasons than ever to attend Ireland’s Dedicated Data Centres and Mission Critical Environments Event DataCentres Ireland
DataCentres Ireland 2022
When the doors open on this year’s DataCentres Ireland Conference and Exhibition, it will be the biggest and most complete event ever staged on the Island of Ireland for data centres and other critical environments.
Taking place at the RDS, Dublin, on the 16 & 17 November 2022, this free-to-attend event features:
- Over 100 Exhibitors showcasing thousands of products
- New for 2022 – 3 Conference Streams
- Over 80 Speakers – made up of Industry Leaders and Experts
- New for 2022 – CPD Accredited Workshop Programme – to further your knowledge and training
- Huawei Sponsored Additional Exhibition Hall
- Largest gathering of Standby Power Engines and Turbines
- Learn about MicroGrids
- Enter the Hydrogen debate – How might it work?… When might it happen?
- Leading HVAC and cooling Solution providers
Datacentres Ireland offers solutions and new ideas to a wider audience than just Data Centres.
Data Centres are the most critical of critical environments, as the impact of even a slight failure would be catastrophic.
DataCentres Ireland is your opportunity to see, hear, network and discuss the latest thinking of ideas, best practice, technology, and systems which can be employed to deliver robust, resilient, effective, efficient, safe and secure environments that work.
These principles and thinking go beyond data centres to all critical environments, whether that be FM Managers responsible for operating theatres, production lines, telecoms, server rooms, control rooms, etc… Where continuity of service is a must.
Free to attend, DataCentres Ireland is your opportunity to hear from business leaders and industry experts that could benefit your organisation… Whatever industry sector you are from.
Click here to view the latest conference programme – For more details, please view the sessions in the individual conference rooms daily.
Some of the 75 speakers include:
- Michael McCarthy – Cloud Infrastructure Ireland
- Eddie Kilbane – Kilon Holdings
- Donal Travers – IDA Ireland
- Lee Carroll, Lead Analyst for Energy inc. Electricity, SEAI