The management of the coronavirus (COVID-19) is an emerging situation.
The CIF recommends that members monitor the websites outlined below for the latest and most accurate information.
Continuity planning is important at this time, and the latest advice on this matter, including a checklist of preparatory actions, can be found at https://dbei.gov.ie/en/Publications/Business-Continuity-Planning-A-checklist-of-Preparatory-Actions-in-Responding-to-the-COVID-19-Outbreak.html
Resources for the most up-to-date information and advice include:
- The Health & Safety Executive (HSE): www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus.html
- Health Protection Surveillance Centre (HPSC): www.hpsc.ie The HPSC provides advice for the general public and for specific groups and settings, including employers, healthcare professionals, education settings and religious settings
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade provides travel advice at www.dfa.ie • World Health Organisation: www.who.int
- Centre for Disease Control: www.cdc.gov
- Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation provides a checklist of preparatory actions in responding to COVID-19 at www.dbei.gov.ie/en
- The Health and Safety Authority: www.hsa.ie
Please also check the CIF website www.cif.ie for sector-specific updates.